New Healthy Home Standards ®
At Elements, we take your home’s quality and how it effects your health to another level. Through his biology degree and through personal research in healthy home standard, Dane Lytle has spent countless hours studying what makes a healthy home. We also looked at elements of Universal Design and Aging in place to determine these factors. The factors that need to be considered are as follows:
- Air quality
- Water quality
- Noise control
- Cleanliness, maintenance
- Ability to cook healthy meals
- Stress management.
The healthy home standard attributes, if not kept in check, can play havoc on you and your family’s health. One key factor that we have discovered is age does not matter.
This research leads us to the New Healthy Home Standards ® and standardization of how we build a home. To do this, we discuss the steps that need to be taken to make this happen.
- To obtain a New Health Home, you must start at design and work in the systems from the beginning.
- You must then maintain a job site during construction to promote this healthy home.
- Elements uses toxin-free chemicals on all surfaces, as this reduces the problems with indoor air quality.
- You must minimize the waste on a job site to promote Green Building Standards.
- Use the most up to date technology to create clean air and water. This will be accomplished by not only mechanical systems, but through building processes.
- Promote functionality of spaces to reduce stress and increase ease of us.
These examples are just a small number of steps we take to ensure we put you in your Element. The first and most critical step is for us to meet, and have you complete our Elements of Life Analysis ® so we can put you in your Element!