Tips For Green Home Building – Go Green
As you examine, research, and shop for floor plans, keep green home building design ideas in mind, incorporating these tips:
1. Choose a plan that allows plenty of natural light into the home.
2. Then, add energy-efficient finishes whenever possible.
3. Also, choose low-VOC paints and finishes.
4. Then, opt for renewable, sustainable flooring, such as bamboo.
5. Next, install energy-efficient appliances.
6. Finally, consider high-efficiency HVAC systems.
Remember, each little change you make in your home and its design can add up to big savings in terms of your environmental footprint. Go Green!