New Healthy Home Standards ®
At Elements, we take your home’s quality and how it impacts your health to another level. Through his biology degree and through personal research in healthy home standards, Dane Lytle, owner of Elements Design Build L.L.C., has spent countless hours studying what makes a healthy home. Our team also considers elements of Universal Design and Age in Place when designing and building a home.
Factors to Consider . . .
Factors that need to be considered when designing and building are as follows:
- Air quality
- Water quality
- Noise control
- Ability to cook healthy meals
- Stress management
These factors, if not kept in check, can play havoc on you and your family’s health, no matter your age.
Processes we use when building . . .
To ensure we adhere to the New Healthy Home Standards ®, we utilize standardized processes when we build a home. For example, the following are completed:
- To obtain a New Health Home, you must start at design and work in the systems from the beginning.
- You must then maintain a job site during construction to promote this healthy home.
- Elements uses toxin-free chemicals on all surfaces, as this reduces the problems with indoor air quality.
- You must minimize the waste on a job site to promote Green Building Standards.
- The most up-to-date technology is used to create clean air and water. This will be accomplished by not only mechanical systems, but through building processes.
- Functionality of spaces is promoted to reduce stress and increase ease of us.
Let us put you in your element!
These examples are just a small number of steps we take to ensure we adhere to healthy home standards. But the first and most critical step is for us to meet and have you complete our Elements of Life Analysis© so we can put you in your element!
Contact us to schedule a meeting!